The most important place that you have to visit in your life is route 66 that is present in America which is also said to be a famous place. This is generally being like a highway where you will be able to find a lot of new things that you haven’t seen before in your life. This highway generally covers a lot of places which includes Texas, New Mexico, Illinois, Oklahoma, Los Angeles, California, and many other places. If you wanted to have a look at the history of america’s main street: route 66 then you need to visit all of these places so that you will be able to explore a lot of new things.
History of route 66
- If you take the history of route 66 you will be available with many histories where some may be openly said while some may be hidden.
- This route 66 began right from Chicago where this was created mainly to intersect roads. This made route 66 more popular for many decades.
- John Steinbeck was the first one to give this famous nickname for the highway. All of this historical significance of US 66 was started by him.
- But the main father of this route 66 was a businessman who belongs to Oklahoma.
- This highway especially started to get famous by a special type of song that is “get your kicks on”.
- Particularly this route 66 was created as a TV drama which was conducted during the year of 1960 till 1964.
From the help of this article, you would have got to know about the simple history based on route 66. If you are curious about route 66 then you can have a visit of them when you reach there as like a tourist.